[IP] Re: spilling glucose in urine

Wendy wrote:
> Well now my last 24 hr urine came back with
> microalbumin elevated. It makes me wonder if somebody cared about all
> the glucose that I was spilling back then until present maybe I/we
> could have done something preventative. To make matters worse I only
> have one kidney. I am going to a urologist in a few weeks, we will see
> what he has to say.

Why are you seeing a urologist when you are talking kidneys? *I* think you
need to see a nephrologist. A urologist specializes in the urinary tract. If
your kidney is showing dysfunction, shouldn't you see a neph? YMMV (~_^)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue (<--- BASH news article available free through
1/3/01 at 6th paragraph. After that I can e-mail it privately upon request.)