Re: [IP] HELP

Without knowing any more than what you wrote I would say lower the basal
rate, and or take less insulin pre serving of carb.  Watch the bs very close
when making changes and check with your Doc. But if it were me even though I
hate for my Bs to be high it would be better to be a little high that to be
very low. don't know what his target BS is but maybe until thing get more
stable he should set a target  of 140-150 and when he can get that target met
work it down slowly. AND ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR DOC. BEFORE TRYING ANY THING.
 This method worked for me but everyone is different. Good luck
Gordon