Re: [IP] DM cure? another point of view

In a message dated 12/30/00 10:03:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I have had IDDM for 31 years. I am
  convinced that the medical-pharmaceutical industry in concert with
  certain powers that be, really are not interested in curing
  diabetes or cancer. Money drives the world. They're making billions off
  these diseases while at the same time culling the population. To them
  it's a win win situation.  >>
 Greg -
 This is simply not true you don't know the half of it.  I work in the
 research division for a top pharmaceutical company who is working very hard
 on diabetes research and making progress.  Or if you like, think of it this
 way, there is also big money in finding a cure/new medications etc.
 Barb >>
       Greg I think you've got it rite on this one. I'm sure that there would
be some money to be made in a cure but this would be a drop in a bucket
compared to the way these companies have it now