Re: [IP] Funny Story For Long Timers...

In a message dated 12/30/00 9:37:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< Jill;  That is a funny story and you were quite a brave little girl!!
 My father had been diabetic since the age of 13.  He so desired to join the
 Navy that a buddy of his peed in the cup for him, so he could join.  He was
 in the Navy (as a deep sea diver, no less) for 2 years before his lack of
 interest in his diabetes care began to cause kidney problems for him.  He
 died at 33 years of age, just before my 7th birthday.
 Donna & 'Pearl'
 mm pumper since 11/28/00 >>
         Donna I have been reading all the posts on urine and must smile.
Boys like Sam or George will remember the Draft. I had 300 boys 17-19 years
old asking me to pee in a cup for them. You ask why would they want sweet
pee? Well, in 1963 we had a small problem in southeast Asia. Needlessly to
say they did not take me and I still don't pee for other people. Roger C (dx
12/1/47 pm 5/8/00)