Re: [IP] Yellow Spots - Kap's reaction

I just asked Shannon (also 10) if she sees colors or spots when
she is low. She said yes - sometimes she sees colored lines and
squares...red, blue, yellow, pink, and orange...sometimes green.
Technicolor! :) Interesting!

Darlene said:
I asked Kap if his vision was affected during a low.  I asked if
he saw distorted colors like fireworks or spots.  He said he saw
yellow spots, but no firework colors nor did he hear any
fireworks.  LOL

little guy due 3/10/01