[IP] Sites

I have been on the pump 2 and a half months.  I use the tenders and
sometimes it REALLY hurts going in and when a bolus goes in.  I still
freak out when I have to change the infusion set...  I know I will get
use to it... Right?  Someone said that she keeps her set in for 7 days.
I have heard that infection occurs if the set is not changed every 2 to
3 days but I am willing to try.  My abdomen is where I gave 5 to 6
injections a day and I never had a problem but now I am.  How in the
world can you see how to put it in your butt?  Michael, thank you for
the picture.  I am alone and have always dealt with diabetes alone.  I
would love suggestions.

I have had diabetes for 37 years and I got it when I was 6 yrs old.  I
am very healthy and have not exercised since being on the pump.  Another