[IP] ins. commissioner / neph visit

> >>What is the insurance commissioners address, or how does one find it?<<
> Look in your telephone book under listings for your state government.
> There should be a listing for insurance commissioner.  If not, try the
> general info number listed there and ask the operator for help.
> - -lee-

Thanks to my PrePaid Legal membership (only $16.95 mo.) I told the ins. lady
I would call my lawyer when she told me the pharmacy AGAIN said that it is
up to me to stay home and wait for delivery (2-3 weeks for new Rx). I called
and the lawyer firm and was given my state's insurance commissioner's 800#.
    Also, I saw my nephrologist today. My labs are stable from last visit
(October) and I was disappointed my A1c was 7.0. BUT, he is starting the
paperwork to get me tested for listing for kidney/pancreas transplant (kptx)
at a center in Indianapolis. Talk about scary.
    While I was there I got a NEW scrip' for Advantage Comfort Curve strips
(200) for one month. I figured if I had his scrip (not endo's) and it was
new I could get me some strips in the meantime until those 700 frozen ones
are resolved. The ins. co's pharmacy blocks scrips from being refilled too
soon because you got your 3-month supply.
    Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)