[IP] Accu-Chek Complete - offer form

When I was picking up my test strips today I saw a new offer for Accu-Chek
Complete. It is Offer #642 and an Accu-Chek Complete purchase gives $25
rebate, plus $50 for a trade-in; resulting in *up to* $75 Cash Back. Offer
not valid with trade-in of Accu-Chek Complete, Accu-Chek Advantage,
Accu-Chek Simplicity, or Accu-Chek Instant monitor. This is for purchases
made through 3/31/2000 and must be postmarked by 4/30/2000. One rebate per
person/address.  a phone number for Q's re: Accu-Chek products is included.
Perhaps they would send anyone a rebate form upon request. Worth a try.