Re: [IP] rotating sites

> > I toss and turn in bed quite a bit - from side to side. HOW do you keep
> > the infusion set from *rubbing* out or dislodging it while rolling over
> > when it is in the buttocks, thighs, etc?
> Lily says
> "When it's in my stomach, it doesn't really matter. When it's in my butt
> I just don't sleep on that side, I sleep on the other side or my stomach
> or back."
> Michael

Maureen says:
Most of the time it really doesn't matter.  My butt personally doesn't work
too well, so I don't have sites there.  When it is in my lowerish part of
my thigh and the weather is really cold (otherwise my sils/tender/comfort
stick fine on their own), I wear more form fitting type pj bottoms to bed
(however this isn't a particularly warm pants so I usually wear my normally
really big and baggy ones over it).  I have one pair of cotton pants that
works particularly well.  When I wore Sof-Sets (which I think was a total
of 7 times... 5 micros and 2 regular... none of which I liked too much), I
had to (no matter stomach or thigh... don't think I tried an arm with them)
wear a "tighter" clothing to make them stay (it was summer so shorts and
tank tops).  Cotton is very comfortable and can be tight enough but still
comfortable.  This is RARELY a problem for me.