Re: [IP] places to inject/diagram

> Does anyone know if a good picture exists as to where you can insert
> the infusions.
 > I am not sure exactly where.

Speaking of which.

I've had exactly ONE submission of pictures of infusion sets on real
people. A nice one of a Tender on a butt in the "above pocket" spot.
I will post it soon, promise.

However...... I desperately need some more pictures of bottoms,
thighs, tummys and so on.

I promise they will all be anonymous and carefully edited to remove
any extraneous "stuff". No records will be kept of who sent them in
since it does not matter anyway.

Please pretty please send some good photos of where you wear your
sets so questions like the above can be easily answered.