[IP] Re:Hook up day tomorrow

Hi Everyone I have been here reading for quite some time but did not post
too often as I was learning and could not give any help to others.Tomorrow
we meet with the Rep and hope we start the pump but not too sure as the date
was set for Feb.2 for my son to start the pump.So we shall meet tomorrow. I
am very excited and my son too. He could hardly wait so one day he wore the
pump to school of course he was not hooked up just wore the pump BIG MISTAKE
he lost it but good thing he found it.Just wanted to share that soon I too
can help others with questions. Thank you all for your knowledge that I have
took in.
Lori (mom to Ryan)