[IP] yet another basal question!?

I am totally confused, Within the past few days I increased my basals from
9am-1pm=.9 to 8am-1pm=1.0 due to a higher rise in the am/early afternoon. I
am having consistent lows at 12 noon. Should I stop the 1.0 at 10am or 11am
to prevent the lows? Also since I made this minor change I have had
consistent and frequent lows from 4pm to about 7pm. This cant be a result of
that 1.0 can it? Or do I just need to now lower my afternoon basal?? Thanks a
bazillion for any advice!!! ;o)    Leesa