Re: Subject: [IP] blood in site and tubing!

I know when I hit a vessel I don't always get blood in the tubing, however
that is not to say that the site is going to be any good.  I always press on
the set hard and tap it rather hard when i put it in to see if there is pain.
 If there is it comes out before the tape goes on.  (Yes I re-use it, but I'm
also using rapids for this exact reason)  I have real trouble finding a spot
I therefore, leave it in for a week.  I know, I know, but that is how I've
always done it.  That method is still not fool-proof.  They sometimes move
around and what goes in feeling great may give me trouble later.  Always when
this happens my sugars rise.  Hope this helps.