[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #880

Subject: [IP] how do you contact the insurance commissioner

> Remember, to play the game, they must play by the same rule which you
> have to with them. Get everything in writing, let them know you plan to
> pursue the matter through appeals, the insurance commissioners office and
> court if necessary.

What is the insurance commissioners address, or how does one find it?

Jan H

 Dear Jan:
Under State Government on the net.  You will be given a general number,
call it and ask for the Insurance commissioner's office.  I called the
Governer's office, and they gave it to me.  I have written it at home, at
work, and in my address book, along with the FAX number.
Good luck!