Re: [IP] Glucose Gel

I agree that those glucose gel tubes are nice, but I can't imagine how one
can check BG while scuba diving.  I know you're good Michael, but if you
stuck your finger to check BG, you'd likely be less worried about your low
BG, and more worried about getting away from that shark :-)

> The gel you are talking about is called Insta-glucose and it is very handy
> because it does not leak in a purse or pocket and works very quickly. I like
> it because it is easy to open and doesn't have any sharp edges on it unlike
> the gel in foil packages.

<<<<<<<<<<For those of you who do or plan to skin or scuba dive, this gel is
waterproof and can be carried in a vest pocket. Can also be easily used
in the water if you get a little low.>>>>>>>>>>>