Re: [IP] nighttime basal

Have you tried a square wave bolus on the nights that you eat the peanut
butter?  If I'm a little high at night or eat something fatty, I usually
square wave it overnight just to make sure I don't go low, but still
headed toward normal when the new day dawns... if you want to be poetic
about pumping :)