RE: [IP] Mini-med CGMS

I don't think that an instant readout necessarily encourages chasing
glucose levels.  I agree that this is a danger, but rather than ruling out
bg display entirely, the display rate could be reduced to displaying bg
every half hour, or hour.  That would still supply 24 data points per day
without the danger of panicking with a 250 just after eating.

The feedback pump is going to allow you to input the number of carbs you
eat at a given time and predict glucose changes accordingly so the pump
does not panic and overbolus you following a meal, because that's a
natural rise.