[IP] Hi BGs and UTIs

> Went to 577
> and took a shot by syringe but it took me a long time to get it normal.
> Uggg!!!!  Then a couple of days later, I ran out of insulin at night, woke
> over 400 but was able to get it down in a reasonable time.  Since then, I
> have had some type of viral infection and have had a UTI (taking
> for about 2 weeks.  Will find out tomorrow if that is better.  I feel
> terrible like I still have something going on     Ellie

When I have gone that high for a couple of days I know I will have some kind
of infection as a result, i.e. boil, UTI, viral infection, etc.  That sugar
in the system seems to have to come out some way. It is more or less the
domino effect. These events are not coincidental.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)