[IP] tissue damage re leaving old sets in

As someone who has struggled with lipohypertrophy my whole
life, I think you are out of line.  I lift weights
3-4 times a week, do 2-3 aerobics classes a week (and sometimes some
"machine" cardio),
watch my diet (I am a fresh fruit, veggies, granola, low-fat kind of girl) -
and I still have several noticeable areas
on my body that are "swollen."  This is why I avoid my stomach like the
plague and
stick to my lower back and upper butt.

Furthermore, not everyone's fat-ladden diets go straight to their gut!  My
family
tends to carry it all in our hips and thighs.  Please be more considerate
next time
and remember that everyone is different.  Just because you don't experience
lipohypertrophy does not mean that it doesn't exist.

Sincerely,
Susan