Subject: Re: [IP] Tape irritation-IV Prep

Hi Carole,
I have a super-cooperative pharmacist at CVS that manages to find most
anything I need - but they couldn't find the IV preps for me either.  My
insurance co.  doesn't give me a hard time about prescriptions, but anything
I order from Disetronics is automatically open to their question.  But, the
IV Preps work so well for Jenna, I've just kept ordering them from D.  Let
me know if you find another source!

Nancy Morgan

<<In June, my doctors office turned me on to IV Prep swabs by Smith &
Nephew and I no longer have the problems.  Does anyone know where you can
these for less than the $12 for a box of 50 that Minimed charges?