[IP] Shrinking clothes

Actually, Don, there is an insidious gas that leaks into the closets of most
homes - it is called "shrinking gas".  It plagues our closet regularly,
causing all our clothes to shrink while they hang on hangers.  Haven't found
a solution for it yet.  Neither hubby or I are diabetic, so can't blame it
on insulin, unless the insulin from our daughter's pump also forms a gas
that leaks into the stomaches of other people in the house.

<<I'm not on the pump yet.  BUT, I have been blaming my
wife on using cheap soap (like Tide, Cheer) and it causes
my trousers to shrink.  She says it the hinges on the refrigerator
door.  Now it maybe the shots.   Don>>