Re: [IP] how do you contact the insurance commissioner

> > Remember, to play the game, they must play by the same rule which you
> > have to with them. Get everything in writing, let them know you plan to
> > pursue the matter through appeals, the insurance commissioners office and
> > court if necessary.
> What is the insurance commissioners address, or how does one find it?
It is a state agency, every state has one. If you call the general
information number of your state government, you can get the number. It
may also be listed in the government section of you telephone book. You
need documentation before you call with a complaint. You must be able to
substantiate your grievance and it's contractual basis. I'm not trying to
discourage you, but encourage you to be well prepared.