Re: [IP] to Brian-Sweet Invisible Body

I am currently reading the book and can't put it down.  Just to let you know
I am a mother of two boys the oldest is soon to be ten and I bet I haven't
read a book just to be reading a book for at least ten years.  Too busy and
I've been hung up on Parenting books.

Some of the book is excellent, some is kind of negative.  Just like me I
believe Lisa Roney has had her periods of depression.  She did a great job of
explaining how she felt during an insulin reaction.

If you read it, e-mail me back to let me know what you thought.

I also related to her because she is one year younger than me and was
diagnosed in 1968 and I was diagnosed in 1967.