Re: [IP] Tape irritation-IV Prep

I have been pumping for 16 years and was always plagued with mega problems
with red itchy skin even to the point of having water blisters from the tape.
 Since I have always changed the sets every two days, this didn't make any
sense.  In June, my doctors office turned me on to IV Prep swabs by Smith &
Nephew and I no longer have the problems.  Does anyone know where you can get
these for less than the $12 for a box of 50 that Minimed charges?