[IP] Speaking of first time for everything

    Sat morning  I was awakened at 7:30 am by my dog wanting out.  So first
he goes out then  I  dash for the bathroon then back to the kinchen where my
tester is and run a test.  After applying the blood I thought I better check
on the dog as it was pretty close to zero and I worry about him being out too
long (He is a big sissy)  Well I apparently stayed outsid when the tester
made it's final beep and I didn't hear it.  Got the dog in and made a quick
dash back to the bedroom to get back under the covers and get warm again.
Got in and my sig. other said what was your sugar.  I thought for a moment
and no numbers were coming to me then I said I guess I forgot to look.  We
laughed and I was reminded that the mind is a terrible thing to lose.  Had to
get back up go to kitchen and check.  70,oh good, I can sleep at least
another hour.