[IP] help - leg sites?

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you could give me a suggestion about
putting sites in my leg.  Do you put it in the same area as when taking an
injection? I used to use my outer thigh for injections a lot but haven't
tried a site there yet. I'm looking for more ways to rotate my sites, but
the last few times I tried an injection in my leg it really hurt, maybe from
having more muscle there than I used to?? Also, what type of set would be
better for legs? sof sets, sof set micros, sils? I have all three . .
.thanks. --Gianna