Re: [IP] less insulin basal after awhile?

> ok, i think i remember hearing this at some point, but i'm not sure...
> i started pumping i was using 25 units a day basal, and over the last week
> i have been constantly low. i've lowered it down to only 20 units a day
> basal.

boy would WE like an answer on this one too!!!

geneva just went from 27-29 total / day to   19   for the last 3 days!

we can't figure this out.  she is constantly low.  several times ate
something and it did not even bring her up.  no different activity...in fact
she has been sitting around all day today doing a school project.

what gives?  the weather?  it is just raining.