Re: [IP] Glucose Gel

In a message dated 1/30/00 10:08:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hello everyone
 I have a pumping coworker and she has not been able to find a company or
 place that still carries the Glucose in a tube  (think it was called
 glucagel, or glucagone) it was in the red and white tube just like the cake
 icing.  If anyone has any department stores or pharmacy chains that carry
 it please drop me a line at:
 mailto:email @ redacted >>
Hi Brian I have a glutose tube. The address on the tube is Paddock
Laboratories,Inc Minneap[olis.MN 55247 USA. I bet if you call 800 information
they will have a number. Roger C dx47