Re: [IP] Retinopathy/eileen

Thank you all for your replies........it's so nice to talk with other people
who understand what I am going thru....honestly, my eye doctor didn't say
what stage of retinopathy I was in..he just said I have changes and the
"spots"..and must see a retinologist right away.<my appt is not until next
month, of course>...and he said don't worry...he may say to do nothing about
it or may suggest laser surgery....I haven't had any symptoms which is why
this came as such a shock....my AIC;s the last few years have been
6-7......and he said my vision was 20/20.....its just all quite a shock and a
bit much with starting the pump at the same time...I guess I am just feeling
a bit overwhelmed......thank God for my Celexa!!!.........LOL...Thanks again
and I will keep you updated and I'm sure I'll have more questions after my
retinal appointment.....

Eileen