Re: [IP] Glucose Gel

Hi Brian!
The gel you are talking about is called Insta-glucose and it is very handy
because it does not leak in a purse or pocket and works very quickly. I like
it because it is easy to open and doesn't have any sharp edges on it unlike
the gel in foil packages.
  It is manufactured by a company called ICN. I live in Canada so I am not
much help as far as what pharmacies carry it in the USA BUT I have moved a
few times in the past 5 years and have gone to the local pharmacy where I
plan on buying my prescriptions, I have told them what the product is and
asked them to order it in for me. There has never been a problem with them
bringing it in if they know someone wants it. It also has a DIN number and I
was able to get my Doc. to write a prescription for it and have it covered
by my drug plan. The DIN number is: 00762040. This number may make it easier
for the pharmacy to see which supplier may carry it as well. The pharmacy
has always been able to get it within a day or two. Walmart Canada carries
it at their pharmacy so you could suggest to your co-worker to try calling
Walmart USA to wee if they carry it there.
Hope this works!!
Carolyn Green