Re: [IP] help with insurance

I was denied the first time I tried to get my pump (MiniMed).  I contacted
MiniMed (for you whoever the company is for the pump you've chosen) and they
helped me write a letter of appeal.  They took all my info. (bloodsugars,
insulin dosage, problems I was having, etc.) and wrote the letter for me and
sent it to me for verification then forwarded it to my insurance co.  That
did it and I was approved.  They were very helpful.  You can usually call and
ask for the name of a person to help you with insurance issues.

Good Luck!  Linda