RE: [IP] No Low BG Sensation

I was taught that I was not to even touch the pump if I was low (I also have
hypoglycemic unawareness). I am to first eat enough carbs to bring my sugar
back to the target range and only then am I to take a bolus for my meal. I
try to do this because when I am low I find I have a very hard time doing
any kind of calculation. I tend to miscalculate my bolus dose if I am low
and don't realize it until later when my sugar soars.