Re: [IP] leaving original site in place for 2/4 hours

In a message dated 01/29/2000 10:40:43 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > You should leave the old set in place for
 > 2 hrs on H
 > 4 hrs on R
 we just started to do this two weeks ago and have found that geneva no
 longer goes high after a site change. >>

This makes perfect sense. I've always pulled out the old one when I put in
new, and sometimes a drop of insulin comes out, and of course I go high, and
then have to bolus back down.  I feel so dingy for not thinking of it, maybe
lack of brain cells from all those lows with MDI?  Thanks for the tip!