Re: [IP] Retinopathy

      I hade eye surgery due to retinopathy in one eye in 91. I also hade
follow up laser 3or4 times after. I now go for check ups every 6 months &
everything is fine.
My problem then was that I waited to long for a check up at a regular eye
doctor,as I did have floaters. The best thing you can do is have this done
now [ laser surgery] and you may avoid eye surgery latter. I uderstand how
you feel as I went through this, but there is nothing to be afraid of with
laser surgery.