[IP] Re: individually wrapped keto sticks

I order my pump supplies from National Diabetic Pharmacy and they send me a
box of these keto sticks with every order.  They are wonderful because you
can take a few with you in your emergency bag and have some for at home in
each bathroom.  They won't expire as quickly as the loose ones.  I have never
seen them in any pharmacy where I live, but I am pretty sure if you ask you
pharmacist they can order them for you.

Lisa-  Diabetic 14yrs  pumping 18mos