Re: [IP] Trainer who knows diabetes?

      Hi  Jeanie

       My trainer took an interest in my case as we knew him before & he
researched exercise relating to diabetes & controling bld sugar levels. He
actually told me when to take glucose & hade me test three times durring 90
min work out. The reason my trainer told me to cut back on aerobics the day i
lifted is that you need the energy to lift & you would be shot if you walked
4 mil. I need your help on this e-mail stuff. I am totally new at this & dont
know why I have 50-75 messages on my mail . When I read this it doesnt seem
to be dirrected to me.