Hi Carol,    I live in Emporia, KS.  Retired Letter Carrier now
carry out groceries 4 hours 4 days a week.  Have be researching
my family roots for about 8 years.  It looks like I am the
European Common Market.  My daughter is doing my wife side
and she found out I married my 8th cousin.  Just found out that
Barbara Bush is my 7th cousin so I'm hoping her son gets to be
president so I can brag about being a cousin to a president.