[IP] Re: a horse (and other things) of a different color

This is WAY off topic, but I just have to put my 2 cents in. . .

Pee isn't the only thing that beets can turn red.  I had the experience about 3 years ago.  I was at work one day, went to the bathroom, and called my mom in a mild panic.  Trying to be discrete, I whispered a question to her, "Uh. . . can beets turn your, uh. . ."

"Oh yeah," she said, before I could finish, "In fact, I remember the first time I fed you beets when you were a baby.  When I changed your diaper, I thought you were bleeding internally!  It was quite impressive."

Some questions you can only ask your mom. . .

:-)  Jen