[IP] There is a first time for everything

I did my usual site change this morning.  I normally leave my old set in
place for about 10 or 15 minutes after I change.  Well, I was standing in the
kitchen talking to my mom when I hit my stomach with a drawer.  I started
feeling where I hit and realized a had a HUGE bump where my old site was.  I
pulled up my shirt and found my old site still in place. I guess in running
around getting ready to leave I forgot to take my old set out.<vbg>  I have
gone all day with 2 sets in.  I guess there is a first time for everything:)
Just thought I'd share.

              Cheri :)