Re: [IP] could have died

Aren't kids sometimes amazing?  My daughter was treating my lows at the
tender age of 4.  She was told if mommy went to sleep and she couldn't wake
me up, she was to give me "smarties".  One time I passed out on the couch
(this was before meters so I don't know what my Bg was) and I began to come
to feeling someone pushing a smartie candy in my mouth.  In all my years of
D no one has ever called 911 yet.  I have a very dependable and sufficient

Type 1 for 37 years