Re: [IP] individually wrapped keto sticks

Sammi wrote:

>>The thing is, you do need the color chart to check
them against.  The ones I got were individually wrapped in foil, & there was
was a color chart sticker in the box...I ended up sticking it on the bottle
from the old ones, because that just seemed like a pretty easy answer!<<

I just stuck the sticker on the box.  The box is small and fits well in a
purse or even a pocket.

Type 1 for 37 years