Subject: [IP] Need Some Help

Have a great time, Cheri!  It sounds like you're prepared, but don't forget
batteries on your list.  Only other thing is a carb book with lots of
fast-food carbs, 'cause that's mostly what you'll get at Disney.  We always
take a little zippered case with enough stuff to do 2 changes, plus a
battery, wherever we go, so that the fun doesn't stop if a site goes bad -
and the second set is because, Murphy's law being what it is, if you have to
change a site at a theme park, that will be the time you hit a gusher, or
drop the dern thing on the restroom floor.  And, also as a bow to Murphy,
take ketone strips and a few syringes, in case your pump really dies and you
end up doing major troubleshooting.  It happened to us over New Years.

BTW, Jenna is looking forward to Camp Carolina Trails again this year.  Will
you be there?

Nancy Morgan