[IP] Inividually wrapped keto sticks

Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:34:59 -0500
From: Erinn <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] individually wrapped keto sticks

just wondering, i was told that i could get keto sticks individually
wrapped, so i could carry them easier than in a bottle. however, every
pharmacy i've been to claims they cannot order them, etc. has anyone found
any of these, and if so, where did you get them?

Erinn (D for 15 years, pumping 1 month, 1 week, and 5 days)
My supplier for these is National Diabetic Pharmacies .  There are 20
individually wrapped strips per package .  I don't know how much they cost
because they come with my pump supplies every three months and I only see
thecopy of the total bill which is sent to my insurance provider. I have no
copayment on these supplies, only on the insulin which I purchase locally
anyways.  You can call them at 1-888-306-7337.

Happy hunting
Denise Guerin
Type 1 45 years