Re: [IP] CArb Calculator

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. but the carb calc. that radio shack
carried is now discontinued... i rushed out to look at it, as I have been
looking for something like this for ages, but found that it was
discontinued... they say there is a "cartridge" you can buy if you have the
right kind of organizer (ask them to look it up if you are intersted) that
has this info, but the cost would then be $50 for the organizer and $20 for
the "cartridge"...

If anyone finds a better alternative ... I'd love to know!

Sharon Glusman
Diabetic 23 1/2 years
24 1/2 years old...
starting a minimed 508 in a few weeks and very excited