[IP] Re: Need some help

How about syringes and extra batteries, just in case?
I'm not a pumper but my 9yo daughter is. I carry a ziploc bag in
my purse containing everything needed to do a site change, plus
extra batteries and a travel size instant hand sanitizer. She
wears a fanny pack with a meter in it when she's away from home,
so we also keep a ziploc w/supplies in there. Sometimes I wear
the fanny pack to give her a break. :) Have fun!

Cheri said:
I am going to be going on a family trip to Florida for a week.  I
have all of my supplies I think I am going to need packed, but I
still feel like I am leaving something.  I have extra insulin , a
whole box of infusion sets, and everything I need to do a change.
Am I forgetting anything.  This is my first trip with my pump so
I'm a bit nervous.  Also, should I take extra supplies with me to
Disney and other parks?  Any other advice will be great.  Thanks
so much!

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti "mother of many children"
"Cultivate peace at home." Petalesharo, Pawnee (Indian)