[IP] Re: Need some help

How about syringes and extra batteries, just in case?
I'm not a pumper but my 9yo daughter is. I carry a ziploc bag in
my purse containing everything needed to do a site change, plus
extra batteries and a travel size instant hand sanitizer. She
wears a fanny pack with a meter in it when she's away from home,
so we also keep a ziploc w/supplies in there. Sometimes I wear
the fanny pack to give her a break. :) Have fun!

Cheri said:
I am going to be going on a family trip to Florida for a week.  I
have all of my supplies I think I am going to need packed, but I
still feel like I am leaving something.  I have extra insulin , a
whole box of infusion sets, and everything I need to do a change.
Am I forgetting anything.  This is my first trip with my pump so
I'm a bit nervous.  Also, should I take extra supplies with me to
Disney and other parks?  Any other advice will be great.  Thanks
so much!

--
Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti "mother of many children"