Re: [IP] Bread Machines & Pumping :-) Didn't think they hadanything in comm...

In a message dated 1/29/00 11:52:40 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Just as I was about to
 plug in the machine, I noticed the blue paddle for the bottom of the
 breadmaker sitting on the kitchen counter.  >>
Oh I have done this and it just pi$$es me off something fierce!! I just put
my hand in the middle of the mixture and inserted the paddle. My bread came
out fine : )

 Ami in FL
dx'd at age 9
MM 507C since 1/99