Re: [IP] individually wrapped keto sticks

>just wondering, i was told that i could get keto sticks individually
>wrapped, so i could carry them easier than in a bottle. however, every
>pharmacy i've been to claims they cannot order them, etc. has anyone found
>any of these, and if so, where did you get them?

I got them at Rite Aid.  The thing is, you do need the color chart to check
them against.  The ones I got were individually wrapped in foil, & there was
was a color chart sticker in the box...I ended up sticking it on the bottle
from the old ones, because that just seemed like a pretty easy answer!