Re: [IP] help with insurance

>  Has any one else gone through this and how did you win?
It took one and 1/2 years to get BS/BC to pay for Lily's pump. At one
point I was just days away from filing a lawsuit. The finally caved
in. Since then it has been easy and I believe they have changed the
way the view pump therapy (in Calif). Her pump upgrade  last year was
routine and took a couple of weeks.

Just DON"T GIVE UP! don't take no for an answer. When they finally
figure out that you are never going to give in and they are in for a
protracted fight that they will eventually lose, you will get your