Re: [IP] Need Some Help

Think of it as being at home.  If you need it at home you will need it away
from home.  I never go anywhere without extra everything.  Batteries, even if
you have just changed them.  When i go somewhere all day and don't know what
may happen i carry a complete change, insulin, all that good stuff extra
tape.  I always take an extra meter when i go on vacation and of course one
of them  goes everywhere I go.   I also carry with me at all times a Humalog
pen, just in case Mr. pump has a break down I'm never without insulin.  Don't
forget those gloco tablets.  Do you also carry the little cards that came
with your pump to tell you what to do in an emergency?
Don't forget identification stuff , like I'm wearing an insulin pump do not
disconect it from me
Have Fun and let us know how it goes