Re: [IP] Need Some Help

> I am going to be going on a family trip to Florida for a week.

when we went to florida with geneva/pump last november we did what you are
doing.  about 6 sets/IV preps,  batteries, etc.
at the airport, geneva had sudden site pain and we had to go into the ladies
room to change her site.  I had packed a ziplock baggy to put ice in (from
macdonalds there at airport) and she numbed up for her sils with that.

while at disneyworld parks, I would definitely take 2 site change supplies,
batteries and syringes / insulin.  they have medical lockers there if you
need to store anything.

if you are anywhere near sandy beaches I would get some 'dust off'.  we
found it invaluable to clean out sand in the pump to prevent an alarm of no

good luck and have fun.

mom to geneva